The Easiest Way to Build a Content-Rich Website
Stop me if you've heard this phrase before: Content is King. Ok, don't stop me, because I know you've heard the phrase before. It's probably the most overused and misunderstood cliche in SEO-speak.
However, the reality is that, it's a cliche for a reason—it happens to be true. But not in the way most people think. Content, isolated without links, isn't worth squat! There are legions of lonely bloggers out there scribbling really great stuff that doesn't rank at all and is seen only by sympathetic relatives and really close friends.
So, to clarify this ridiculously overused and hardly understood idiom in terms of SEO parlance:
"content" is only as valuable as the links it attracts.
If you expect your kingly content to actually boost your site's royal rankings, you had better focus on the kind of content that people are likely to link to. But wait, there's more: you must ALSO learn how to promote that royally deserving content to the people most likely to link to it.
This report will show you:
- how to create the right kind of content and make sure it gets seen by the right people.
- how to focus your efforts for maximum effect while achieving real results.
- how to avoid wasting time just creating content for content's sake.
Getting Started Building Content
The problem with most ecommerce sites is that the site is primarily made up of product listings and not much else. If that's all there is, there's very little incentive for anyone to link to you.
But if you can offer a...
- buyer's guide, or
- detailed product review and comparison, or
- educational tutorial, or
- top ten most common mistakes, or
- comprehensive annotated reso...