Shelly Kramer is a 20+ year marketing veteran, she's a strategist, brand storyteller, digital marketing pro, content marketing expert, speaker and corporate trainer. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 50 Social Media Influencers, she's half marketer, half geek, with a propensity for numbers, producing results and a dash of quick repartee.
Her client experience is diverse and includes working with startups and nonprofits, as well as with Fortune 500 companies and agencies of all sizes, budgets teeny to gigantic, in both B2B and B2C markets.
Articles by Shelly Kramer
- Increase Traffic, Sales & Social Signals by Adding Pinterest's 'Pin It' Button To Your Photos Today!
- 5 *Must Have* Google Analytics Social Tracking Reports
- Twitter Tips: Split-Test Your Twitter Marketing
- Email Marketing: Don't Overlook The Power of Thank You Emails
- How To Create Pinterest Images That People Will Share
- The Key to Facebook Engagement is________Fill In The Blank
- 7 Little-Known Tricks to Maximize Your Facebook Page
- Must See Tips & Tools for Fresh Content Creation, Optimization & Distribution
- The Legality of Pinterest: Copyrights, Spam and Imposters
- 3 Reasons Why Small Business Owners Should Blog
- Why Your Brand Should Consider Creating A Facebook Timeline App
- Pinterest Primer: Your Guide to the Hottest Social Network on the Internet
- Your Guide To YouTube's New Channel Design And Layout
- How To Create A Successful Blogger Outreach Program—And Why It Matters
- How Flickr Can Drive Traffic To Your Site
- Tumblr For Businesses And Brands: The Pros, Cons And Success Stories
- Top 6 Tools To Check Website Loading Time – And Why This Matters
- Google Plus: Top 10 Tips On Getting The Most Out Of It
- How to Get an "A" in Math - and Online Marketing